As entrepreneurs, we all have a vision for what we want to create in the world. Having a vision is great, but it is worthless if you are not executing on it.
One of the most effective ways to take action is to work with someone who has achieved the same goals you aspire towards. Not only will they help you create a strategy, but they will hold you accountable to executing on that strategy.
In this final episode of our 3-part series, we are going to talk about how our individualized coaching program, Barbell Ethos, can help you execute on your vision.
If you are a gym owner looking to build a thriving gym business, and are willing to put in the work to get there, we invite you to learn more about our new business coaching program, BARBELL ETHOS.
This is an individualized, one-on-one coaching program, so spots are limited. For more information about the program, visit barbellbusiness.com/coaching
In Part 3 of our series, you'll learn:
- How we can help you build the business you want for yourself, your staff and your members
- Why 1-on-1 business coaching (rather than group coaching) is better for your gym’s overall success
- What Barbell Ethos is, who’s it for (and not for), how it works and how to enroll.
GET ON THE PRIORITY ACCESS LIST BELOW
We’ll also send you a free copy of our e-book, The Anatomy of a Healthy Gym.
In the Barbell Ethos business coaching program, we take all the business strategies, tactics, tricks and tips and combine them with the accountability to keep you on track.
With 12,948 registered Affiliates around the world, demand for business coaching is high and space in our program is limited.
Ensure you have first access to the program, our coaches, and resources. Sign up now to get on the priority list for Barbell Ethos.
By signing for Priority Access:
- You’ll get to sign up for Barbell Ethos 24 hours before anyone else
- We’ll also send you a free copy of our business guide for box owners, The Anatomy of a Healthy Gym
- You’ll get updates and more information on our Barbell Ethos business coaching program for gym owners
…plus it’s free!
Sign up for priority access to the program using the form here >>